Over the next few months the Forum will work to the following timetable:
• Establish the management structure, with the coordinating committee acting as the Board;
• Draft terms of reference;
• Formally constitute as a Neighborhood Forum;
• Encourage all local residents and groups to join;
• Start to develop a Neighbourhood Plan for Crofton Park Ward; and
• Formally register as the Neighborhood Forum for Crofton Park.
This will give us a louder voice for our area – the Council would need to consult with us on plans and other organisations such as Forest Hill Society and Sydenham Society would be unable to register their own plans in our Ward area.