- Crofton Park Community Carnival;
- Youth provision in Crofton Park;
- Development of the website CroftonPark.com;
- Three community noticeboards;
- Traffic and parking,young people, road safety;
- Streetscape, young peoples’ street recycling project;
- Roads and pavements; and
- Environmental improvements across the Ward.
The Assemblies Draft Budget has been agreed and includes £15,000 towards startup costs for the community library, dependent on Council decisions.
The next Assembly meeting is on 15 July and will be the Crofton Park Community Carnival.